INB Vision - About us
INB Vision is a medium-sized company with 13 employees founded in 1996. Since 2010, INB has been member of the Micro-Epsilon Group. The core competence of the company is the development of vision technologies for surface inspection and their implementation in sensors, software and complete systems.
- 1996 Foundation under the company name »Institut für Neurosimulation und Bildtechnologien GmbH (INB)« (Institute for neurosimulation and image technology INB) as an affiliated institute of the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- The operational start of the company was in March 1999
- 2000 Conversion of the company into an incorporated company under the name INB Vision AG, enabling direct participation of the employees in the company
- INB Vision has been part of the Micro-Epsilon group since 2010
- INB Vision is an active partner of the "3Dsensation" alliance
- INB Vision is certified according to ISO 9001:2015